Each edition of Pure Green is printed on 100% Post Consumer recycled stock, produced in Canada, with biofuel and chlorine free. The magazine is full colour, printed offset with vegetable based ink, perfect bound, and printed waterlessly. Limited editions.
Our current issue is themed 'Wanderlust'. It tells real stories of the adventures of our contributors, and it shares the beauty of this world with you, hopefully evoking within you a deep sense of stewardship for this place we call home. Each page holds a treasure, and visually I'm proud to say I think this is perhaps our best issue yet. The contributors who worked on this issue with me have really outdone themselves, and to take in the pages with a warm cup of tea is to spend an few hours dreaming of faraway places.
INSIDE THE ISSUE -
- A visit to the great white south, The Last Great Wilderness of Antarctica.
- A hike through the mountain passes of Colorado (also featured on our cover).
- A charming and leisurely walking tour of Paris.
- A visit to Puglia where you'll idle with pleasure beneath huge, silver olive trees heavy with fruit.
- A trip to Guyana in the Organic Kitchen.
- A road trip across Europe in a camper van.
- A welcoming stay in a traditional bed and breakfast set in the English countryside.
Of course, as always, this is just a taste of the goodness to be had. Please support our efforts by subscribing to or purchasing Volume 5—your readership means more than you know! And lastly, a very, very big thank you, to my team, contributors, and readers! Enjoy!
NOTE: All orders will be shipped within 1-5 days. Gift copies/subscriptions available.
Additional content related to Volume 5:
A piece about John Muir, and why we love him so.
(Written by Kelsey Brown, and related to 'Pilgrimage to the Mountains' by the same author, photographed by Shaun Boyte, Volume 5.)