Introducing Volume 5 | Wanderlust
Pure Green Magazine has officially turned one! We've published an entire year's worth of content, and what a year it has been. Full of challenge and triumph, tears and laughter, I tell you publishing is no small feat. As a small magazine I have so much gratitude towards those I work with, and those who choose to spend a few moments reading through our pages. This couldn't be done without you!
I'm very excited to share these photos with you providing a tiny little glimpse inside the new issue. Themed 'Wanderlust', this issue centers on travel. It tells real stories of the adventures of our contributors, and it shares the beauty of this world with you, hopefully evoking within you a deep sense of stewardship for this place we call home. Each page holds a treasure, and visually I'm proud to say I think this is perhaps our best issue yet, deserving of a comfortable corner, a warm cup of tea, and daydreams of faraway places.
Inside this issue, you will find:
- A visit to the great white south, The Last Great Wilderness of Antarctica.
- A hike through the mountain passes of Colorado (also featured on our cover).
- A charming and leisurely walking tour of Paris.
- A visit to Puglia where you'll idle with pleasure beneath huge, silver olive trees heavy with fruit.
- A trip to Guyana in the Organic Kitchen.
- A road trip across Europe in a camper van.
- A welcoming stay in a traditional bed and breakfast set in the English countryside.
Of course, as always, this is just a taste of the goodness to be had. Please support our efforts by subscribing to or purchasing Volume 5—your readership means more than you know! And lastly, a very, very big thank you, to my team, contributors, and readers! Enjoy!
All photos by Erin Monett (Ever Images Photography) for PGM
NOTE: you may or may not know that PGM is now available on the iPad as well. We've worked hard to bring you a digital experience that feels as luxurious as print, and we're proud of the result! Because we're a small team, we've chosen to stagger the release of print and iPad editions, so you'll be able to find Volume 5 for the iPad in a few weeks time. In the meantime, if you have yet to experience in PGM in print or prefer a digital experience, pick up Volume 4 now.